ExperiencePhillip

I want people back home to be able to be a part of my life. Therefore, I have created this blog where friends and family can see pictures of me and read some of my thoughts. Enjoy....and Experience Phillip!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Leaving Maryland and DC


On October 16th, I left Maryland. I signed out of my unit and began two weeks of PCS (permanent change of station) leave. My Best freind, Todd, came out from Illinois to help me with the move. Thanks, Todd!!! You're the best!! I left behind two of my closest friends when I left MD, Dustin and Tonia Rose. ( I miss you guys!!) Dustin and I have been friends since we met in California in 2002, (and Tonia since they married in 2003). We were stationed together
there at DLI for a year and a half, in texas for about a day and a half (haha), and in Maryland for another year and a half. Besides being a great soldier and NCO, Dustin can be credited with turning me into a football fan!! Go Cowboys! (as long as they aren't playing the Bears) Tonia is one of the hardest working people I know and is a blast to hang out with. Good luck with the classes and the job! You guys gotta move to Germany!!
Most of you don't know my Army friends, so I wanted to introduce you to two of the best!!!!

Check out the pics:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chicado77/

Click on the "Washington" album and you'll see:

Dustin and Tonia with me
Todd and I
The Lincoln Memorial (my favorite)
The WWII Memorial (my other favorite) with my favorite quote there
The Jefferson Memorial
Marine One - the President's Helocopter
The Capitol building
The Washington Memorial
The Courtyard outside of the Haulocost Musuem ( a must-see museum if you visit DC)
The White House

1 Comments:

  • At February 7, 2007 at 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    QUE BARBAROS QUE GUAPISIMOS SE VEN EN ESA FOTO, ME ENCATA, ME ENCATA NO LA PUEDO DEJA DE VER QUE GUAPOS...
    ORFA (TU AMIGA LATINA)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home