ExperiencePhillip

I want people back home to be able to be a part of my life. Therefore, I have created this blog where friends and family can see pictures of me and read some of my thoughts. Enjoy....and Experience Phillip!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hammer Party

My cell phone is now with God...actually, it was Nextel/Sprint. It's probably in cell-phone hell. I had hoped to get this posted earlier, but I was having some trouble with the video and audio not matching up. I still haven't resolved the problem, but I didn't want to wait any longer to post this.
Many of you have heard me talk about the "hammer party" I was planning for my cell phone, lo, these many months. Well, on the eve of my departure to Europe, I fulfilled my heart's long wish of smashing my cell phone into tiny pieces. I know each of you with a cell phone has had that same feeling from time to time. Mine was pretty constant actually. I was, however, able to control myself till the end.
So, in the presence of my family, I took my father's framing hammer and did my worst to the evil which had formerly been my cell phone. When the video ended, I continued the party, aided by my brother Tim. The large piece you see in the video which tried to make a cleavor escape from the horror being wrought upon it, was only temporarily relieved of its doom. Evil will not triumph and the sneaky little cell phone got it in the end...and everywhere else too. Enjoy!

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIdiB3XsPSg

P.S. The final words on the video which get cut off were "that felt good" ...and it did!





4 Comments:

  • At November 6, 2006 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wish I would of thought of that when I left Nextel/Sprint. I thank you for taking your frustrations out on that phone. I also just yelled at the "customer service" HA reps. Hope your new phone is a better provider, we have cingular and they have been great, gave me 100 extra minutes fpr 3 months when Grandma was sick. THen again when she died. Hope to keep in touch more often now.

    Amy & the "Boys" (All 4) :)

     
  • At November 7, 2006 at 4:58 AM , Blogger angela said...

    for all of us who couldn't smash our nextels, thank you.

     
  • At November 7, 2006 at 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Smashing! Simply smashing!

     
  • At November 9, 2006 at 2:42 AM , Blogger angela said...

    good one, dad.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home