ExperiencePhillip

I want people back home to be able to be a part of my life. Therefore, I have created this blog where friends and family can see pictures of me and read some of my thoughts. Enjoy....and Experience Phillip!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Beginning of the End for the Prohibition Movement

It's fun to watch different campaigns and see what tactics and strategies they employ. Though, one has to wonder whatever became of the campaign strategist who came up with this one.

These fryin' pan-wielding opponents of fermentation might have been better served by playing up the school-marm angle rather than that of a sex symbol. Yikes...I don't know about all the other men on Earth, but if I were going to touch those lips there would HAVE to be alcohol involved.
If ever a focus group test were woefully neglected, I think it was here.

God bless progress...and a standard of living that doesn't drive our women to looking like this. Lol

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home