ExperiencePhillip

I want people back home to be able to be a part of my life. Therefore, I have created this blog where friends and family can see pictures of me and read some of my thoughts. Enjoy....and Experience Phillip!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Here in the room...

Well, it's not exactly "home sweet home," but it's a place to sleep and blog.

Here's what they gave me...although the pictures make it look a lot cleaner than it actually was. Believe me, it was disgusting!



Here's what I've done with place....not too much, but it's inhabitable now. The picture will not indicate the elbow grease required to live here. Wanna play a game? Scroll down.



Can you find...

- the fancy towel rack?
- my uniform (not just the beret)? This is a tough one
- the other featured item in this blog?

Bonus question #1
Can you tell me the one thing in this photo that made me almost decide to retake it?
...it's something that bugged me, in fact, I just fixed it.

Bonus quesiton #2
Can you tell me what the fancy curtains are? Haha


Look what I found in the Shoppette today!! Ft. Meade's shoppette didn't even have these!
Go Cambrai-Fritsch Kaserne! (that's the name of this place. "Kaserne" is German for "barracks") Pretty sweet, huh, Dad?



Miss you all

10 Comments:

  • At November 10, 2006 at 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The good news is that you can always get a job as an interior decorator!

     
  • At November 10, 2006 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Phillip said...

    You made my day with that one, Martha. I needed the laugh! Thanks!

     
  • At November 10, 2006 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I told your Dad about the blog and the special picture just for him. Brings make many memories of every Sunday after church stopping at the Waterman Food Center for "the newspaper"!!!

     
  • At November 11, 2006 at 6:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'll say the pen on the floor almost made you retake. it's that or the cord....
    as far as your uniform? nope, can't find it.
    is the featured item your computer and do you have some kind of paper on your windows?

    philip, you like malt?
    well....

     
  • At November 11, 2006 at 6:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wait, was it the sheet that made you want to retake?
    oh, you have to tell me, i'll just keep guessing. i know you're sleeping and i should have patience!

     
  • At November 11, 2006 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Bop said...

    I'm thinking it's the cord that made you want to retake. The windows are covered with plastic (shower curtain?) You will tell us the answers, won't you?

     
  • At November 11, 2006 at 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What the heck.
    I'll take the quiz.

    The "fancy towel rack" is your bed post.
    (Class. Real class.)
    (Hey, at least the towel's not on the floor!)

    Your uniform is neatly hanging over the back of your chair.

    Your other featured blog item is the box of kleenex that you use when you're reading these sentimental blog comments.

    The item that almost made you retake the picture was the roll of toilet paper that is going counter clockwise rather than clockwise.

    The fancy curtains are:
    Martha says a shower curtain.
    I say cellophane.

    What does the winner get?

     
  • At November 11, 2006 at 9:16 PM , Blogger lewiscrew5 said...

    Hey there,
    I not wanting to be left behind in this blogging fun have created a blog. I will set it up soon.

    Amy

     
  • At November 12, 2006 at 6:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Phillip!

    Feeling guilty for not doing this sooner...we're just sitting around eating Brach's candy all day, letting the kids run wild, and drinking German beer! Thats our excuse. (burp)

    Ok, several things that might make you cringe - toilet paper, corner on the bed, or cord.

    Is the window covered with a sheet or pillow cases? We didn't read everyone else's answers until we said ours outloud to each other because we're so special.

    Love you and miss you. Tim and Janet

     
  • At November 12, 2006 at 12:55 PM , Blogger angela said...

    hey, good game! i mean, everyone's joining in, right? i'm glad i told you to get a blog!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home