ExperiencePhillip

I want people back home to be able to be a part of my life. Therefore, I have created this blog where friends and family can see pictures of me and read some of my thoughts. Enjoy....and Experience Phillip!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Almost Christmas



Look who came to visit! It's Flat Stanley. He came for a visit almost two years ago now, so it was nice to see him again. Thanks Robert!


And thanks to everyone in the family who sent the yummy box of goodies!! They were a big hit. I shared some of the stuff with people at work and they raved! Amy, Grandma's fudge and the pretzel things were the most popular. Although, I didn't take the fudge to work. I just shared it with friends in my room. It's too good to only have one or two pieces, so I kept it close:)



Thanks again! I miss you all and hopefully I'll see you all in February for a bit. I'll keep you posted on that one.


Merry Christmas! I'll be celebrating with friends and making some crock pot Lasagna!!!!! YUM!


Miss you all

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home