ExperiencePhillip

I want people back home to be able to be a part of my life. Therefore, I have created this blog where friends and family can see pictures of me and read some of my thoughts. Enjoy....and Experience Phillip!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Inform Your Freedom

The Big Day!
(you have to imagine lots of fanfare...maybe a band)

Okay, thanks for coming back to check out the new blog.

I've named the new blog "Inform Your Freedom". You can link to it below or click the title above.

Please Bookmark it and check it often.

Also, please spread the word about the blog to others. If you like it, why not email the link to some of your friends and see what they think about it?

I'm humbled that people take time to read what I've written whether you comment or not, but I'd love for there to lots of interaction on Inform Your Freedom.

If there's something related to the concept of the new blog that you would like to see addressed there, then don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks so much to all of you who have encouraged my writing!

Click here to Inform your Freedom

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home