ExperiencePhillip

I want people back home to be able to be a part of my life. Therefore, I have created this blog where friends and family can see pictures of me and read some of my thoughts. Enjoy....and Experience Phillip!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Oh yeah...this is HOT!

Never, in all my living years, did I dream I'd have a car like this! A 1990 Opel Senator, four door, manual transmission. Total Chick Magnet! ...just maybe not chicks in my age group..haha.

The taller building in the background of the photo is my cell block...I mean, my barracks. I always get those two confused.



By the way, this is a temporary car. Hopefully temporary on my terms and not the car's. I want to get a new car, but I didn't want the payments yet, so I'm going to wait about a year or so. Maybe less maybe more. Just as soon as I can save up a decent down-payment.

4 Comments:

  • At December 3, 2006 at 6:23 PM , Blogger angela said...

    but you can go places by yourself? well, yeah! praise God!

    you have a "chick magnet" car and live in a cell block; you're a hot commodity, no?

     
  • At December 3, 2006 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Bop said...

    That indeed looks like what BJ would call a "geezer car".
    Sorry, I had to say that. It should get you around to see plenty, though.

     
  • At December 5, 2006 at 5:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looks more like an old hen magnet to me.
    I can see the new reality series now - "Sgt. Boyd and the chickmobile." By day he was a mild mannered Army hero. At night he jumped into his Senator and became the suave, debonair, Fearless Philly! (Will the Army allow you to grow a mustache?)
    Actually there have been MANY man-vehicle documentaries - Rob and the Tarantula, Robbie Baby and Ole Red, Michael Knight and his Trans Am of Knight Rider fame, Bo and Luke Duke and their Dodge Charger in the irrepressible Dukes of Hazzard, and Dave Crabtree (played by Jerry Van Dyke) and his mother the 1928 Porter convertible.
    Give it the gas and full speed ahead, Sergeant!

     
  • At December 7, 2006 at 4:23 AM , Blogger lewiscrew5 said...

    Hey the boys said it is a car that you bought in another country, COOL!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home