ExperiencePhillip

I want people back home to be able to be a part of my life. Therefore, I have created this blog where friends and family can see pictures of me and read some of my thoughts. Enjoy....and Experience Phillip!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007






Hey Everyone. On Presidents' Day Weekend I got to go back to my favorite place outside of America: Barcelona! I spent four days with friends there...some of whom I hadn't seen in nearly 5 years. I've included the link to the Yahoo Photo album that I created for this trip. Enjoy

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/chicado77/album/576460762391475319

Paco, Gina, Eli, y Yani,
Mil Gracias por recibirme en vuestra casa con tanto amor. Me sentí totalmente en casa:)
Os hecho de menos a todos.
Adeu

5 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2007 at 4:46 AM , Blogger angela said...

    nice to have you back! looks like a lot of fun!

     
  • At February 28, 2007 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Eli said...

    Hey Phillip!!I miss you too!! ;) You konow that you are welcome whenever you come!!
    Eli

     
  • At February 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM , Blogger lewiscrew5 said...

    Uncle Phillip,

    Sammy wanted me to tell you when we were at Epcot we tour the Germany area and he said he could not find you. I guess we should have explained that a little better to him.

     
  • At March 1, 2007 at 5:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey! Good to see you again - and glad you had a great trip to Spain! We've missed you a lot. Take care & eat some good chocolate =)

     
  • At September 19, 2007 at 6:52 PM , Blogger The Maris' said...

    Phillip remember me (Linn's daughter) I got your vlog spot from Sonja. It is wonderful to see what you are doing. The pic are wonderful. Hope you are enjoying Germany. I also have a blog now. www.kimsgang.blogspot.com hope to hear from you soon. Here is my email address too kimplus3@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home